If your are trying to upload and assignment and get the following error:
- Screen freezes.
- File doesn't upload.
- Mac users the the "pin-wheel of death".
- Message says the file is submitting but nothing happens.
- You don't get the message "file submitted". The file is not uploaded to the assignment.
What to do
- Log out, empty your cache, log back in and try to upload the file again. Here is an article that may help: How To Clear Cache in Every Major Browser
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date or try another browser. Here is a good site to check your browser or download a new one: What browser am I using?
- See if the file uploaded to your profile inbox. If so, you can upload the file from there.
- When you submit the file to the assignment, instead of using Choose file, use the ling "Click here to find a file you've already uploaded". See if you can locate the file as it may have uploaded here.
Still no results? Contact the help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 937.529.2243