You can use the Account Recovery feature of your United account to recover your password even when you are locked out or have let it expire.
You must first enroll in Account Recovery on the Single Sign On (SSO) site
- Login to your United account at http://login.united.edu
- Click on Settings
- Select a Security Question and answer
- Select Account Recovery text enabled cell phone number and Validate.
- Enter your Confirmation Code
That's all there is to it.
Now, when you can't access your account
- Go to http://login.united.edu and click on Forgot Password
- Enter your United email account and your cell phone number. Click Reset
- Follow the directions to complete the process