The 2018 Fall term begins officially begins in August. Here is a quick list of things you can do to be "online ready":
Verify you can login to your account
- Go to our Single Sign On (SSO) site at http://login.united.edu and verify you can login to your United account.
- Once in the SSO site, verify you can access your email and United Online.
If you cannot login, contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Set up your password recovery
Login in to the Single Sign On (SSO) site. Once logged in, click on the settings icon on the right hand area of the page.
- Enter your user defined security question.
- Enter your text enabled phone number and validate it.
- Follow the instructions to complete the process.
Now you can recover your password any time you forget it or are locked out.
Check your courses
Once in United Online, click on the Courses box on the left hand side of the page.
Verify that all the courses you are enrolled appear here. If not, contact the Help Desk at email@example.com
Remember, you won't be able to access your courses until the morning of 9/12/16.
If the course is showing a Published status of "No", contact your professor.