New passwords must meet all security requirements. If not, your password change will not "take". These requirements are listed on the right side of the page when you change your password.
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters long.
- Cannot contain your real name, username, or name of the seminary.
- Cannot contain a complete word.
- Be significantly different from previous passwords.
- Contain at least one of the following:
- Uppercase letter
- Lowercase letter
- Special character !, #, $, %, ^, &, *, (, or )
If your password does not meet these requirements, you will get the error message "Could not update your password" in a red bar at the top of the page.
If you are still having issues updating your password, please contact the help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.