If you can't hear the sound on your computer, here are some things to try:
- (Windows) View this article Fix sound problems
- (Mac) View this article Get help if the internal speakers on your Mac don't make sound
- Verify that your sound is not muted in the settings on your computer.
- Make sure your browser is current. Go to site What browser am I using? to get help with this.
- Try using a different browser.
- Make sure all connections are secure. Unplug connections then plug them in again.
- Turn up the audio volume settings on your computer.
- Some devices have multiple sound devices installed. Verify you have the correct sound device selected. This may involve some trial and error.
If your sound still does not work, contact the help desk or call your computer support.