Your LIVE classroom experience will depend on your internet connection. If you are having issues with your internet connectivity, try the following:
- Restart your computer.
- Verify your computer OS is up to date.
- If connecting by a browser, verify you on the most current version of your browser. This link will help you determine if you are on the most current version: What is my browser?
- Run your anti-virus or malware software.
- Close all other applications while accessing the LIVE classroom.
- Connect to your internet directly by using an Ethernet cable.
- If you are using a Wi-Fi, have your device as close as possible to your router.
- Too many users on your network can drive down the quality of your connection. You may need to restrict access by others while your are connected to the LIVE classroom.
- Use a USB headset with microphone.
- Don't sit in front of widow with bright light behind you. Make sure your lighting is good.
- Do not use public internet access.
If you are still having issues with the LIVE class, try to uninstall the re-install Webex App on your device. Download Webex.
Here are some "best practices" for accessing the LIVE classroom that will help you to have a better experience:
- Do not access the classroom in public areas. This will be distracting others in the class.
- Mute your microphone when you are not speaking.