1098-T tax form

1098-T tax form is mailed out by United to eligible students the end of January for the previous tax year.

If you need a copy, contact Student Billing by email at studentbilling@united.edu and request a copy.

More information form the IRS:  1098-T Tuition Statement


Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk