If you are having trouble with your audio or video in a Webex Meeting, try the following:
- If you are using Wifi, distance, electrical appliances in the path, and obstructions will affect how strong the signal is. We recommend moving closer to the router if the signal is weak.
- Change from Wifi to wired internet connection.
- Use a quality router. A bad router will affect the quality of your signal.
- Your experience will be affected by a slow internet. Here is a link to a speed test that will help: http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest Webex recommends at least 1.5Mbps downstream and 256Kbps upstream connections.
- Set your web camera to a higher resolution.
- If there are others on the same internet connection it will affect the speed.
- Close all other apps and programs while on the video call.
- Run any malware, virus, or spyware protection software. Unwanted programs can slow down the connection.
- Make sure all your computer is current with all updates.
Using a USB headset with built in microphone will enhance the audio experience.
Test your video and audio connections if they are having issues. This can be done on your computer as well as within Webex. Here is video that will help: https://youtu.be/bisTIa8xXn0
Mute your microphone when not speaking. This will eliminate background noise and feedback.