Some students want to submit their ID badge photo for printing then pick up the badge when they are on campus. You can submit your digital ID badge photo by attaching it to an email and send to email@example.com. Photos must meet the following parameters:
- Photos must be in color.
- Must be current – not more than 6 months old.
- Needs to be a straight on head shot, clear image of your face, centered in photo.
- Photo must be of the student only.
- No selfies. Have someone take your photo.
- No hats.
- Use a light background. Recommend a white or off-white background with high resolution.
- File must be .PNG or .JPG
- Size of photo must be at least 600 X 600 or greater.
If the photo submitted is not able to be used with or ID badge software, for any reason, you can have your photo taken and badge printed while you are on campus.